Saturday, June 14, 2008

Graduation





As some of you may know, I walked on May 9th. It was so awesome. My family flew in to see me and spend the weekend. Cade's parents, aunt and uncle came, also. I was so thankful to have them there. It was wonderful to have that kind of support on a day that was so important to me. Chels couldn't make it, but she had to work. Poor thing is always working so hard. She is so amazing. After my ceremony, my family came out to Blythe to spend an extremely short visit with Cade and I. Sunday morning I left with them to spend a few weeks at home to help them pack up for their move and see my sister graduate on May 22nd. She did so awesome. It was so crazy to go back home. It was bitter sweet. I was so stoked about seeing my family and going home, but it'll be the last time in a long time. :( Oh well. They are building this amazing house in Alabama that I am so excited to see. It's supposed to be done in September. WOO HOO!!

No comments: