Saturday, November 29, 2008

Cade's Birthday Party


Thank you so much Trish and Julia and Clara for helping get things ready. You're some of the best besties that a girl could ask for.

I got masks and beads for everyone. It was super fun trying to convince the boys to put the masks on.

King Cade gets some beads for being the birthday boy. He worked for them, but wouldn't let me put the picture online.
"Blow out your candles."


I threw a small surprise party for Cade's birthday on the 22nd. (A. I was impressed that I didn't go to pieces from stress and hiding various decorations for over a month. B. I was happy that Cade wasn't ticked because he hates big surprises.) I had to order all this stuff like the king cake online and was freaking out that he would figure it out. (Surprisingly he didn't.) The night before we had the ward campout and the king cake was supposed to arrive. It hadn't before we left so we just headed out with me trying to figure out ways to make the king cake seem like something for Thanksgiving or something. We get back and I saw it sitting on the front porch. I freaked! But Cade had left the garage open so he went that way and scooped up the cake and threw it in the laundry room before he got inside. The next day Trish and I had coordinated for Bryce and Chris to take Cade to the 007 show. They headed out and we headed to the house to get things ready. Oh I couldn't have done it without your help, just to let you know. We got everything ready just as they were coming in the door. It was so fun to be able to kick back with good friends and good food.
Laissez les bon temps roulez!
For all of my Cajun challenged friends, "Let the good times roll!"

1 comment:

Nan said...

Looks like a great time.