Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Holy Cow! I'm old!

I never thought that I would be aware of the fact that I am gradually growing older than the missionaries. But it has finally hit me. I'm getting older. And it occured when I got my latest job...I'm coaching high school softball. I know. Me. The kid in every room. The baby out of every person we hang out with. I am imparting wisdom to kids. It is weird, but it is so much fun. I am coaching JV. They are so sweet. I can't wait to see how this season goes.

7 comments:

Ruth said...

Ha ha. Good luck with those little dears. If you need any dirt on those girls, let me know (or you can share stories and it will be fun because I'll know who your talking about!). I can't wait until the season starts so I can see your awesome-ness in action. :)

Nan said...

That is perfect for you. You are gonna love it.

Van Horne said...

How exciting! you are going to have so much fun!

B.T.B.B. said...

Just watch out. You know what happens to cute coaches......BEWARE OF FRESHMAN! Trust me.

Barnard Family said...

lol, I can't wait to check out a game!

keli b said...

sounds like fun, good luck with all the drama:)

Angie Hermanson said...

Don't worry. You think you feel old now, wait until you look at the missionaries and you think they are babies! Not really, but sometimes I think they don't look old enough to be on a mission. It's me, not them.