Monday, August 24, 2009

Mini-Crawfish Boil

Our Mini-Crawfish Boil Set-Up

Thanks to some major cravings and gentle prodding from my husband, I have located a website where I can finally get some decent crawfish. It has been quite the journey. Cade and I have both gone through some withdrawals after our visits with my family. Thankfully, I stumbled across this website and was so stoked! We got 10 lbs. and decided that we would test it out before we put all our cravings in one basket. So the day finally arrived that we would try out our crawfish. I put 5 lbs. in the pot and we waited patiently. The pot was a-bubblin' before you know it and we feasted on some delicious crawfish. Let's just say that we were so excited.
Cade's Latest Crawfish Attempt

The Ultimate Test

1 comment:

WC in the AL said...

I almost shed a tear watching my baby girl eatin' bugs but real men don't cry, right?
I'm glad the shoot in the dark ordering the crawfish worked out. You've offically have eaten more than I have this year, sad but true. Too much work and not enough play, makes Dad a dull boy. We'll soon change that big time....

Love y'all lots, Daddo and Mom