Monday, January 18, 2010

Awesome Weekend!!!

Don't you just love when you can come away from a weekend and say "I really had an awesome weekend!". I do! And I did...this past weekend was awesome!!! :) Friday, Meg and I left for San Diego. It was so much fun...got pizza and a movie. I love just kicking back with a good pizza that I will totally regret the next morning, but it was so worth it. Saturday was the Ramirez family sealing at the San Diego temple. It was such a beautiful and sacred experience. I am so glad that I was able to go. The sealing was amazing (and it was in Cade and my's sealing room- oh the memories). I makes me so grateful for the opportunity to have the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life and know that families can be together forever. I am grateful for my Heavenly Father for His being so compassionate and gracious and providing a way for all to return unto Him.

Sunday was amazing as usual. I love coming home from church exhausted. Primary was wonderful. Adena did such a great job with her lesson. Sunday night, Cade and I held a youth fireside at our house. It was awesome. When I was growing up, there might have been maybe 5 youth that would go, but our house was packed. It made me so happy to see all of these youth who have each other's support. The Spirit was so strong. It was an amazing experience. I love being able to serve!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the San Diego Temple. I was so excited when you guys got married there! I love your new creation toO! You are amazing!