Wednesday, July 20, 2011

First Overnighter... 8 Hours Away!!!!

So the hubs and I had to take an overnighter away from our sweet little Yummy. Cade had an interview that I needed to be there for as well. Ekk. Anyway, we were able to go to San Luis Obispo. (All together now- collective sigh {sigh}) It was amazing. On the way up, stopped in Santa Barbra at Brophy Brothers for some amazing fresh catch. Shrimp please!Do I look as happy as I was?

It was such an amazing scene sitting by the marina. It was beautiful. After our interview, we ran back to our hotel to make a quick change and head to the beach. We found this amazing spot thanks to some insider info ;-) Thanks Meg! And dipped our toes in the ocean, which was completely freezing, but so worth it. And through out it all I was relatively calm about leaving baby behind. Yay for me!


1 comment:

Katie and Greg said...

Oh Erica! That looked so fun!!! I bet it was so nice to have some time with the hubby all to yourself.

I miss the beach and need to make own overnighter to relax on the shore. Read a good book, snooze, tan, swim, read.....*sigh*