Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sugar Cookies

The beginning The middle


and the End!

Ok I have officially been domesticated. I made sugar cookies from scratch this weekend. I know, I know...I hear the gasps of shock. I decided that I wanted to try this since my mom makes sugar cookies every Christmas, I thought that it would be fun. So I dug out my cookie cutters and got to work. It was so much fun and so easy. If I can do it, anyone can. I even made the icing from scratch. Not to sound braggy, but this is huge for me...just ask my husband.
Look out Martha Stewart, Erica Johnson is in town!

5 comments:

Barnard Family said...

That is awesome! Good job! They look amazing.

Alice said...

Good job and they look better than Marthat Stewart's!

Ruth said...

Mmm, Mmm. And they were so good. Thanks for sharing your talents with the less-fortunate!

Nan said...

Domestic Diva!!! I know what a big accomplishment this is.. Great Job.

B.T.B.B. said...

Thanks for sharing. Our fam sure enjoyed them and now I know who I can call when the kids need to bring cookies to school! Thanks.