Friday, November 14, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Things have been so hectic around the Johnson household lately so I must apologize to my blog for being neglectful (Sorry blog). Like I last wrote, we moved into a new house a few weeks ago. I have successfully conquered the clutter-bug. The dust is settling and I especially am able to enjoy a nice clean house. We had a birthday party for a very special 1yr.old a few days later. So much fun. She was dressed so adorable and it's all thanks to her fabulous momma. (Love you Julia) The next night was trunk-or-treat. So much fun! I had never been to one before. I thought it was fabulous. And my amzing husband was working on the bowling booth for 3/4 of the night because I couldn't keep my big mouth shut. Oh well...another reason to love him. All the while, he's been working on Prop 8 (almost spelled poop) stuff for a few months. We had stake conference in Havasu on Saturday and telecast on Sunday. Then Trish and I had a wonderful (relaxed) shopping trip out in Palm Desert and Indio. (WinCo. WinCo.) Never going grocery shopping with a man again. We rushed back and watched the election. Stayed up super late trying to figure out if 8 had passed or not (and thankfully it did). Then getting back into routine at church for Primary. We also went camping for the first time in Blythe. That was awesome! (Thanks everyone and thank you Cookie for butt-coals.) Now I have homework I am still working on, I have to teach sharing time (woo hoo!), and prepare for Thanksgiving.
Granted I do not have children so I don't know how busy it can get, but I do have the luxury of saying that I'm not bored. Isn't it wonderful to be busy and feel as if you are completing tasks and taking care of business. ( Trish- I'm flashing to "I work hard for the money. So hard for the money.") Unfortunately I have no pictures so this probably won't be read because it is so long and non-colorful, but I needed to catch up.
Hope everyone is doing well.

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Glad to hear that you're finally settled!

Barnard Family said...

not long or boring - practically perfect in everyway with or without pics. Love, Rachel

p.s. it was me that commented and then deleted cuz I was logged in as Blythe 4H club! Silly me!

B.T.B.B. said...

I agree, let's never take our men to win co. again. You and I have way too much fun having cart races.
Love ya!

Nan said...

Even though you are settling in, we still miss you here. The kids still ask for Kaka...