Friday, December 19, 2008

1st Christmas Tree

Our First Casualty

Cade decorating the tree.

The Friday after Thanksgiving Cade finally caved and said that we could buy our first Christmas tree ever and it was a real one. Oh, it was so lovely! My house smelled of pine every day. In the mornings getting ready to go running was my favorite time. Oh, I love Christmas trees. We had very few ornaments which was fine. We have decided to start the tradition that every year we would go together and get a new ornament for the two of us. Anyway as you can see in the picture above, Cade was putting these glass balls on the tree. What I didn't know was that instead of putting the ribbon on the branch, he was putting the plastic ring from the ring on it. So when I went to go cut the tag off of one, it made a free fall to our tile. It was a joint-effort. It's all good though. Makes a good story for our first tree.

No comments: