Friday, December 19, 2008

San Diego

Pictures of the front of the San Diego temple

Cade had an alfalfa symposium in San Diego for a few days in the beginning of December. I didn't know that they had things such as farmers conferences, but I guess you learn something new everyday. I got to sit in the hotel room or go across the street to the mall/movie theater (yes I saw Twilight again). It was really good for Cade, though. He learned a lot about his field, which was the purpose of going in the first place. We got to have lunch with Crooks one day (love you Crooks),too. On the last day, we went to the San Diego temple to do a morning session and wound up being able to do sealings as well in the room we were sealed in. We haven't been able to go to do a session since we were sealed. It was awesome. Such a wonderful experience. I am so blessed to have the gospel in my life and be worthy to do the work in the temples and have a husband who can go and do the work with me.

1 comment:

Angie Hermanson said...

I love the San Diego temple. John and I were married there also.