Friday, December 19, 2008

Magic Kingdom

Cinderella's Castle
Cade and I waiting to get on Splash Mountain
Cinderella's fountain
One of the shows I caught that day. (Cade sat on a bench behind a tree)
The king and queen of Disney World

The second day we went to Magic Kingdom. Ladies, I have to put the good word in for my husband. He let me do whatever I wanted whenever I wanted the whole trip. I am so lucky. We woke up and headed out the door. We did all sorts of things: Pirates of the Carribean, the Jungle Cruise, Splash Mountain, and the Haunted Mansion to name a few. It was so much fun. To be a little sappy, I almost started crying twice. Some people might not get it, but Disney was such a huge thing to me growing up. I still love all my Disney movies. It was such an overwhelming feeling to be back at this place that meant soo much to me when I was younger and to be able to share it with Cade was awesome.
(Just to let everyone know I have like 300 pictures so this is just the tip of the tip of the iceberg)

4 comments:

B.T.B.B. said...

I miss you guys terribly! The Magic Kingdom looks magical of course! Glad you are having a great time. See you soon!

Nan said...

So much fun!!! How is the fam doing? Love ya!

Angie Hermanson said...

I'm glad Cade let you have your moment. I'm sure he will be paid back tenfold. Wouldn't it be great if everyone could get it?

Anonymous said...

hey girly its priscilla! how have you been? Im getting married November 28th! Im so excited. I miss you so much. You should se how big my daughter is. She will be one in 8 weeks!! Email me or something estbnkresider@aol.com