Thursday, January 1, 2009

Epcot

The next day we went to Epcot. We spent a lot of the day in the World Showcase. It was so much fun. It was like traveling the world in a few hours. There were little shows in each different country with different restaurants and shops. We got to eat at this nice sushi house in "Japan". I ate sushi that I absolutely loved and I used chopsticks the whole way through. (Secret high-five to myself!) The video below is Cade trying to use chopsticks and getting a big hunk of wasabi on his sushi. It was hilarious to watch. You can actually see when the wasabi kicks in. Guess when.

That night my parents got us tickets to the Cirque du Soleil show. It was an amazing experience. The discipline and control those people had over their bodies was definitely humbling for me. They were amazing artists. It was such a wonderful time.

2 comments:

Angie Hermanson said...

My brother took his family and my parents to the Cirque du Soleil show last month in Maryland. They can't stop talking about how great it was.

Isn't it nice how our husbands humor us when we videotape them?

The Teagan Times said...

I feel Cade's pain. I can't use those things either. I'd starve. Hmmm great weight loss plan. :P Looks like you guys had so much fun!