Monday, January 5, 2009

Animal Kingdom







Our last day we went to the Animal Kingdom. Granted it was like a glorified zoo, but it was unbelievable. Each area was fashioned like that area of the world. There were exhibits and vendors that sold food from that area of the world. It was really neat. Unfortuantely we weren't able to stay very long because we had an 8 hour drive ahead of us to get back to my parents' house. It was a fabulous vacation and I was so glad that I was able to share it with Cade. It's one thing that I have wanted to do with him since we got together. Now I can check something off of my list.



4 comments:

Angie Hermanson said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun. I'm still waiting to cross my exotic beach getaway off my list, which ideally of course would include my husband. Any ideas?

Barnard Family said...

Can I just tell you that you are one of my favorite people. What would I do without you? We totally need to hang out more. They may kick me out of missionary coordination meeting for being irreverent so we better come up with another plan to hang out. :)

keli b said...

it was great to see you. Wish we could have hung out longer. Next time we will have to come see you.

Nan said...

I am so glad that you were finally able to go. One checked off, several more to go... We miss you!