Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Nursery

As some of you know, I am part of the Primary Presidency. I am over the Nursery and I am so thankful for this calling. It has really opened my eyes. There are so many people who have horror stories about it or have heard these stories. I have never had the opportunity to serve in Nursery, but it is definitely not what I was thinking it would be. There is a new Nursery Manual out that is amazing. I love it. It is so simple for the little ones to follow. They are so amazing.

Now that things are settling down in the big Primary I am able to focus on the Nursery. I've been trying to get walls decorated and schedules out. I hope that it all will work out. There is an article about the new manual in February's Ensign. So glad that it is in there so more parents can get the word about the manual and what it's all about.

4 comments:

The Teagan Times said...

Isn't it great? I loved being in nursery. I love nursery period. I have seen the new manual and it looks awesome. Thank you for all you do! It's more than playtime and I feel you can feel the spirit the strongest from these little guys.

. said...

EVERY child in primary is lucky to have you. Your whole presidency is amazing. The nursery is lucky and BLESSED you care so much for them. Thank you for your service to MY kids :)

B.T.B.B. said...

I am so glad there's you!

Angie Hermanson said...

Keep up the great work! And thanks from our family also for all that you do. You are quite a trooper and I'm hopeful that Katie will soon reward you for all of your efforts by becoming a model Nursery person.