Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm An Aunt!!!!!!!

Look at how happy she is! Grandma was so excited that she is here!
Proud Grandpa!
Look at how beautiful Mommy is! Chelsea was so amazing! Devenee is gorgeous!
Nanan hogging the baby. I loved getting to finally hold her!
On July 8 at 2:02 AM Chelsea and Boris welcomed a beautiful baby girl, Devinee, into the world. She was 19 3/4 in. long weighing 7 lb. 10 oz. She is the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen. Ron, Jill, and I arrived at the hospital around 4:30 on the afternoon of the 7th. Chelsea was in such good spirits. She was laughing and chatting with everyone. Seven hours later, she started to push. We went to the waiting room as we (Ron, Jill, Peter, Rosa, and myself) waited anxiously for a scrap of news. Boris came in around 2:40 to tell us the news. We watched the video the following day. I was so proud of Chelsea. She listened to her coaching and didn't utter a word. She went through it with such grace, like she had done it a dozen times before. She was so wonderful. I'm so grateful for these little miracles. Children come into the world knowing exactly what do. It is so amazing and makes me so grateful to my Heavenly Father for his wisdom. He knows what we need. I'm grateful for the example of being a parent that He provides for each of us.

2 comments:

Angie Hermanson said...

Congratulations on being an aunt! I just got caught up on the rest of your blog- cute, fun, and sad. We miss the Murrills a lot too.

Anonymous said...

How fun and what a beautiful baby! I really like her name too. Cute. Erica you look so good! We need to come see you guys. It's been way too long.