Thursday, August 27, 2009

Our Last Day in Paradise

This is on the beach on the property of our hotel. The building in the corner is where we ate breakfast every morning. There is nothing like eatting a meal with the ocean breeze blowing and hearing the waves crashing on the shore.


This is the view from our hotel room. It was so gorgeous. I would love waking up to this every morning.

For our last day on the beautiful island of Kauai, we did absolutely nothing but lay on the beach and play in the waves. It was so amazing. This has to be one of my most favorite trips ever (including future ones). It was so great to be able to spend such quality time together. We were able to just sit there and be with each other without any distractions. (I am so glad that both of our phones died.) It makes me so appreciative of Heavenly Father's hand in everything. Every thing was so beautiful and peaceful. I hope that some day we will be able to go back.

2 comments:

keli b said...

what a fun trip!! having no distractions is so nice sometimes.

keli b said...

above comment is me, KELI