Friday, December 25, 2009

A Couple of Projects

Letters for my sister A baby blanket
I have discovered crafting and if I do say so myself, I am a little addicted. I love it so much! There are so many wonderful ideas that I finally get to work on now that I have the courage. It took a long long time, but it is finally here. I have had so much support from my mom and girlfriends. Thank goodness they have patience because I am such a perfectionist that I would talk myself out of things before I got started. I am so glad that I am over that fear now. I have so many fun things that I want to tackle all at once...now I just have to master time management.

2 comments:

Edler Family said...

I love the blanket and letters. The colors are amazing. You did great. I love doing little crafts, it is so addicting. Miss you, hope all is well.

Ruth said...

Careful, it gets VERY addicting. Once I start on a project I will wake up and night and think "I really want to work on that right now." I'm sure it's even worse when you've got talent like you do.

I'm working on a couple different things this week, so we will definitely have to get together.