Friday, December 25, 2009

Thanksgiving

Getting things ready to eat...
Dad carving the turkey. YUM!!!!
Me and my sweetie
The family
This year Cade and I went over to my parents' house for Thanksgiving. It was so nice. The weather was perfect. I didn't need anything more than maybe a sweater the entire time. Cade flew down Wednesday before Thanksgiving and was able to stay the rest of the week. What a blessing! My mom's side of the family came down for dinner as well. We haven't gotten together like that for a really long time. It was wonderful to be able to have us together. We were able to talk about so many things. It was really nice to be able to talk to my grandparents about the gospel. I don't think they realized how involved Cade and I really are with the church. It is really different comparing west coast to the south. They do not have very many members in the south so they were surprised to hear about how many temples there are and even how many people are in our ward. It is so nice to be able to share these moments with people you love. I am so grateful that I am able to have these moments.



No comments: