Saturday, June 27, 2009

Father's Day






Daddy- It's been 21 years of awesomeness. You have been there loving, protecting, and supporting me all along the way. I am so lucky to have a dad like you. Thanks for all the hard work you gave and still give to provide for our family. I have learned so much from you. Thanks for all your time. You were my hero and always will be. I still miss the days of seeing you right after you get home from work and giving you a big hug. (I'm teary as I write this) I can't wait to see you again.
I love you Dad!

1 comment:

WC in the AL said...

Hey thanks Erica for picking out the "antique" photos of me, does wonders for my old heart, LOL .... Thanks for the kind words and I do miss your hugs when I come home from work. Mom and Steven do their part well. It's sad that we're far apart by I'm glad to see you've gone through the photo albums DVD. It was meant to be used and enjoyed. We have the memories and I cherish the ones I have when I wasn't working and was able to watch you and Leigh at softball and Steven at karate. I wish I could have been there more for y'all.
P.S. Look for some up to date pics of me, your Mom is just as beautiful as the first day I met her.
Love you lots,
Dad